French painter, born in Paris, France.
I am predominantly an independent and self-taught artist, and I am not following any particular artistic movement. I paint, and draw for the pleasure of creation, hoping to share moments of emotion with those who appreciate modern art. I offer energetic, powerful abstract works, often inspired by nature, with the constant search to bring emotions and pleasure.
- Donatello Prize - Florence - 2023 January 21st
- Anima Mundi Academia - Honorable mention - December 2022
- London Prize - The Best Modern and Contemporary Artists - December 2022
- Faces of Peace - International Art Prize - October 2022
- ATIM'S Top 60 Masters - June 2022
- Power of Creativity Art prize - August 2021
- Collector's Vision International Art Award - May 2021
- Winner Award "Artist of the Future" - Contemporary Art Curator - 14/11/2020
- Merit Prize Award - Art Show International 2021