"L'essence de la couleur et de l'imaginaire - The essence of color and imagination"
French abstract painter, born in Paris, France.
I am mainly a self-taught and independent artist, I am not constrained by any particular artistic tendency, which gives me the freedom to experiment with different styles and techniques.
I am passionate about creating works of art that evoke emotions and inspire viewers. I offer energetic and powerful abstract works often inspired by the beauty of nature, and I hope those who appreciate contemporary art will find a connection with my works.
- Circle Foundation for the Arts - Excellence Certificate - Artavita Miami contest - July 2023
- ATIM'S Top 60 Masters - June 2023
- 5° International Prize Leonardo DA VINCI - 2023 April - EFFETO ARTE Foundation
- Collectors Art Prize winner - 2023 April - Contemporary Art Curator
- Donatello Prize - Florence - 2023 January 21st
- London Prize - The Best Modern and Contemporary Artists - December 2022
- Faces of Peace - International Art Prize - October 2022
- ATIM'S Top 60 Masters - June 2022
- Power of Creativity Art prize - August 2021
- Collector's Vision International Art Award - May 2021
- Merit Prize Award - Art Show International 2021