Henrik Saar: Born in 1967 in Sønderborg, living in Fredericia, Denmark. Visual Artist Education: Graduated as a teacher at the Haderslev Seminary in Art and Religion in 1999.
TOP 10 AWARDS:
- Medusa Aurea - Gold medal in the categogy Painting. Best Artist of the Year 2018-19 - Awarded by the International Academy for Modern Art, Rome.
- Apollo Dionisiaco. Awarded by the International Academy of Signification, Rome 2020.
- International Art Michelangelo - International Prize, Artists at the Jubilee 2015 S. & f. Russo.
- Leonardo Da Vinci - International Prize: The Universal Artist 2016 - S. & F. Russo.
- Artist of the Decade - By ArtTourInternational 2020.
- The Internationale Prize David. Awarded by Italia in Arte Nel Mondo 2021.
- The International Prize Hermes. Awarded by Italia in Arte Nel Mondo 2022.
- The International Prize Zeus. Awarded by Italia in Arte Nel Mondo 2023.
- The International Prize Vermeer - Ill Top Dell Arte. Awarded by Italia in Arte Nel Mondo 2022.
- The International prize Con Giunti. Awarded in Cannes by Congiunta/0 A 2023.
The Rose with its thorns is my trademark. It's loaded with passion and suffering, beauty and pain, just like my life, just like my Art.
My main mission in Art: Each art word, like a two-edged sword, cuts a piece of myself and the world that made me make my Art be a picture of the life I am living.